Sunday, March 10, 2013

Northern California 2011

On 1 September Geri and I are off to Vancouver (housebreakers note, we have a house and cat sitter). We're renting a convertible at the airport and driving down to Seatle for a couple of days, then to San Francisco for 4-5 days plus day trips to places like Monterey. Then 5 days in the Napa Valey sampling the wine and food before heading back to Vancouver for a few days.

This is a mostly points vacation and so quite cheap, so we're looking for not just the usual (but always helpful) suggestions about what to see and do, but some referrals to fancy retaurants (there are a couple of Michelin-starred places in both S-F and Sonoma).

Look for regular reports as we go along to as I've recently made the move to a Mac air and Geri will be the have her iPad up and runningWe'll use the trip as a bit of a shakedown for them both
============

 We're in Oregon at the moment, heading to Vancouver for a day or two with my sister and my conference and then home. Would have uploaded photos to Flickr I could point you to but left the cable at home. Some photos taken on my phone and a steady stream of post cardish observations are on my personal account on Facebook: Derek Family-Blackadder.
============

I 'm still captioning, but even without it helps (I hope) that I have broken them up into small batches.

http://www.flickr.co...57627606311231/
============

 

No comments:

Post a Comment