Sunday, June 5, 2016

CALL 2016 Over, Holiday Begins

So, the conference is over and the vacation begins.  The conference itself seemed great from what I saw of it but I spent most of the time prior to my panel prepping for it.  Geri got some back-rest time in most of Saturday while I typed away.

Saturday night was the conference dinner and as always it was more than rubbber chicken.  We had cod and chips and lots of beer followed by a pub crawl (divided into red and blue teams, each led by a drummer) with a stop for screeching-in and lots of music of course.  Geri and I and Gavin slipped off around 2300 for a quiet drink and a chat, also very enjoyable.

Today we;re lazing about the room after a huge breakfast and then heading to the airport for the short hop to St. Pierre.

I've started posting photos.  CALL shots can be found HERE.  Not my best, all done on my phone.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment